To be world’s most dynamic Engineering goods Supply & Procurement Company.
To achieve the company vision by relentlessly gaining,
- Paramount Skills
- Modern Technology
- Economical Production
- Product Versatility
It is the policy of Linit Exports Private Limited to exceed our customer’s expectations in the production of intricate machined/turned components, whilst providing them with competitive pricing within their stipulated delivery time-frame & committed to satisfy applicable requirement’s.
Environmental, Health, Safety and Code of Conduct -
- Linit has adopted a well documented "EHS Policy & Procedures".
- This initiative was driven by complying to stringent requirement of our multinational customers and was fulfilled in entirely while conforming to their regular Audits.
- This EHS system involves major aspects of ISO 14001: 2004 and OSHAS 18001
- By doing above Linit complies to all local factory and labor laws.
- Along with this, Linit has also created its Business Code of Conduct for its Employees and Suppliers which is appropriately reciprocated by them.
- Lily & Nitin Karjatkar Promoted “LINIT” in October 1998.
- Nitin (Born 1966) is a Mechanical Engineer and is part of the international trade since the year 1987, having worked with a pump manufacturer and a star trading house promoting engineering exports prior to starting Linit.
- Lily (Born 1968) is a Science Graduate and MBA having similar Experience since 1989.
The Linit Team:
Linit Exports Private Limited derives strength from its team of committed and experienced professionals, and has taken on the challenge of becoming a benchmark in international operations, leveraging its knowledge capital and its presence at point of Manufacture.
Customer Satisfaction continues to be of utmost importance to Linit as do consistent quality, constant innovation, value engineering and process improvement.
Linit has a dedicated team of over 200 at three locations which includes -
- Production and Quality Engineers - 32
- CNC/VMC Operators - 90
- Office staff (Sales, Purchase, Admin, Accounts, etc.) - 50
Linit Organization Chart
The head Office is in the Mumbai suburb - Borivali, 20 Minutes from the International airport. Three factories; one in Vasai (50 Kms North of Mumbai), second at Rajkot and third in Solapur.
Head Office: 112/113, Western Edge II,
Off. Western Express Highway,
Mumbai - 400066, INDIA.
Plant-I: K. T. Sapphire, Building No.7, K. T. Industrial Park No.2, Vil-Waliv, Vasai-East, Dist-Palghar, Pin Code - 401208, INDIA.
Plant-II: Plot Nos. G-1936 & G-1937, Lodhika Industrial Estate, GIDC Metoda, Kalawad Road, Vil-Metoda, Tal - Lodhika, Rajkot, Gujarat - 360021, INDIA
Plant-III: A-20/5, MIDC, Chincholi, Solapur - 413255, INDIA